Unknown

"Being lonely doesn't mean something is wrong with me.

I can calmly experience loneliness
and learn to grow creatively from the
time with myself."

-Unknown



Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

Nearly everyone thinks they have the best Mom, and that's a completely unbiased point of view, but in my own humble opinion, I do have the best mom.

From a very young age, I knew that there would be one person that I could always depend on. Even if she wasn't near me, she was only a phone call away.

We might not have always gotten along, but now that I'm getting up there in the numbers, I can see that she did always (mainly) have my best interests at heart.

I might not have felt that she had any room to worried about me, but after everything I've been through, I know that she did, and still does.

So this angel with the crooked halo is taking the time to say thank you to my wonderful mother. I know I wouldn't be the person I am without her love, guidance and support.

Happy Mother's Day to my first Hero.


2 comments:

  1. Be sure to click on the second "Happy Mother's Day" to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey, I just looked at this again I'm so proud of you and I love you with everything that is in me. Mom

    ReplyDelete